Disney Pixar’s Cars 3 certainly makes it place on the list of most awaited movies of the year 2017. To keep the excitement high on the sky, Disney Pixar has been steadily rolling out it’s teasers from the film through videos, news, posters and interviews. In the new clip, Lightning McQueen is shown having to face-off an epic rival. So far, digging deep into the Cars 3 spoilers and the trailers, we find this movie is going to be incredibly exciting.
The clip released by Disney Pixar and Cars 3 spoilers rounding in the internet tell us about the new prospects of the film which is going to be more than a couple of comic scenes. Cars 3 would be a film on survival for McQueen who has to prove that he’s still at the top of the game, in the face of new and faster cars.
Cars 3 Spoilers : Story, Cast and Release Date
As per the official synopsis of the film, McQueen will really have to step up its game, and this time he’ll be helped by a lady love. After being hounded by younger racing cars, McQueen is forced to push himself so much so that he ends up in a terrible crash. As a result, he has to put a hiatus to his racing career. In his course to recovery and reverting to his former glory, McQueen receives help from a young and eager female technician who goes by the name Cruz Ramirez.
McQueen will be facing his greatest rival till date in Cars 3 – Jackson Storm
“Jackson Storm is the face of these rookies who have come onto the scene,” says director Brain Fee. McQueen is at that crossroad in life where an entire generation is ready to push him out of the tracks. Fee tells that the story is something that most people would be able to relate to. The feeling that you might is outdated and therefore unwanted is one of the most terrible kinds of feeling, and it’s something that everyone has at one point in their lives, been exposed to. Director Fee had been storyboard artist on the previous Cars films.
The film will see the return of original characters as well as some addition to new ones- Lightning McQueen, Cruz Ramirez, Jackson Storm, Mater, Sally Carrera, Ramone, Sheriff, Sarge, among others. It has been such a long time since Cars 2 came out fans would be more than happy to see some of the old voices returning to screen. One of the most exciting prospects of the new film is that there’ll be a tribute to Hayao Miyazaki’s film The Castle of Cagliostro, which is very exciting, to say the least. The studio had made the announcement at the Tokyo International Film Festival.
Cast of Cars 3:
- Owen Wilson as Lightning McQueen a legendary racing veteran who lives in Route 66’s Radiator Springs Cristela
- Alonzo as Cruz Ramirez, McQueen’s trainer and racing technician.
- Armie Hammer as Jackson Storm, McQueen’s new racing rival who threatens to be better than McQueen.
- Larry the Cable Guy as Mater
- Bonnie Hunt as Sally Carrera
- Cheech Marin as Ramone
- Michael Wallis as Sheriff
- Paul Dooley as Sarge
- Richard Petty as Strip Weathers AKA The King, former Dinoco racer who appeared in Cars, now serving as Hank Weathers’s crew chief.
- Jeff Gordon as Jeff Gorvette, an announcer who was a former WGP racer in Cars 2
- Darrell Waltrip as Darrell Cartrip, an RSN Piston Cup announcer.
- Kyle Petty as Hank Weathers (Cal Weathers), the new Dinoco racer who’s Strip Weathers’s nephew.
- Shannon Spake as Natalie Certain, an RSN broadcaster who is a friend to Chick Hicks.
- Angel Oquendo as Bobby Swift, the Octane Gain racer #19 who is one of McQueen’s friends.
- Humpy Wheeler as Tex Dinoco, Owner of the Dinoco company who appeared in Cars.
- Ray Evernham as Jackson Storm’s crew chief.
As per trailers, things are going to get mush gritty in the new film. The official poster features a flipped McQueen, possibly indicating at his near-destruction accident. The poster does really capture the essence of the story which is much less light-hearted than the two films before. Because the last film in the series made some $562.1 at the box office, Cars 3 too, is expected to be a huge hit at the box office. We just hope it’s worth our time and money. Cars 3 will be releasing on June 16, 2017, release.