Yoga is one of the best mind-body experiences you can give yourself. But did you know it lets us better connect with ourselves and our partner—spiritually, physically, and yes, even sexually. Being flexible, having good stamina and having high esteem have their benefits, that can cultivate a greater sensitivity toward yourself and your partner. So why don’t you try to master easy yoga moves that lend themselves profoundly under the sheets with your beloved!
How does Yoga boosts libido: Yoga tones up your bodies, reduces your stress levels, and increases your energy and self esteem, but it can also help fire up your libido and making your bedroom beautiful. While increasing flexibility, Yoga helps you to maintain a healthy body image and self-esteem.
Yoga helps you learn to live, feel and enjoy in the present moment. There are many sensual yoga poses that might help increase circulation to your pelvic region, making the whole area come more alive, resulting in a fun-filled, love-fueled time in your bedroom!
Try these sensual Yoga poses to boost your libido naturally without any pills
- Chakravakasana or Cat-Cow Flow Pose: It strengthens your Kegel muscles that contract during orgasm—as you control your tailbone moving from Cat to Cow. Strong Kegel muscles yield better, and finely controlled orgasms.
How To: The pose starts in a tabletop position with the hands and knees positioned directly beneath the shoulders and hips. Inhale and arch back (Cow), lifting chest and heart away from belly, reaching tailbone skyward. Exhale and round back up (Cat), drawing belly into spine, separating shoulder blades. Repeat five times.
- Rajakapotasana or Pigeon pose: Pigeon stretches the thighs, groins and psoas, abdomen, chest, shoulders and neck, stimulating the pelvic organs, increasing your focus, hence enhances your ability to create a sense of intimacy with your partner.
How to: From the Table or Down Dog, slide the right knee forward between the hands and let the right foot slide over to the left. Slide the left leg back, lowering the hips towards the floor. Breathe out and bring your right knee forward to touch the right wrist. Slowly lower down to forearms, rest head in arms, a block, or onto mat. Hold for 10 breaths before moving to other side.
Also Read: 5 Scientifically Proven Benefits Of Yoga
- Titli Asana or Butterfly pose: Butterfly stretches the inner thighs, and opens the hips for a wider range of motion. It improves blood flow to the pelvic area immediately that is directly linked to level of arousal. It also helps in curing menstruation problems.
How to: Inhale deeply. Bring the soles of the feet together, bending the knees and allowing them to drop towards the floor. Hold onto toes with both hands. Inhale, and lengthen your torso. Exhale, and hinge forward from the hips. Keep breathing normally and start flapping like a butter fly by bringing thighs up and down slowly.
- Garudasana or Eagle Pose: The importance of Garudasana or Eagle Pose is evident that it is even mentioned in Kamasutra. When you release the legs, all of the blood floods through the cervix, making it more sensitive and sensual!
How To: Begin standing in Mountain Pose (Tadasana), with your arms at your sides. Bend your knees. Balance on your right foot and cross your left thigh over your right. Hook the top of your left foot behind your right calf. Extend your arms straight in front of your body. Drop your left arm under your right. Bend your elbows, and then raise your forearms perpendicular to the floor. Wrap your arms and hands, and press your palms together. Lift your elbows and reach your fingertips toward the roof. Keep your shoulder blades pressing down your back, toward your waist. Breathe smoothly and evenly. Hold for up to one minute. Gently unwind your arms and legs and return to Tadasana. Repeat on the opposite side.
- Ustrasana or Camel Pose: This is a heart-opening pose. Love, energy and breath come from the heart chakra. Improves flexibility of the spine and also improves posture. Also helps overcome menstrual discomfort.
How To: Kneel on the yoga mat and place your hands on the hips. Slowly lean back and reach one hand at a time to touch your heel, while looking straight up. As you inhale, draw in your tail-bone towards the pubis as if being pulled from the navel. Simultaneously, arch your back and slide your palms over your feet till the arms are straight. Do not strain or flex your neck but keep it in a neutral position. Stay in this posture for a couple of breaths then slowly come back to the initial pose.
Also Read: 5 Natural Ways to Boost Libido