People often ask – What is it like to be Brutally Honest all the time. Being a Brutally Honest person is neither good nor bad. It is situational. It is a process. There are two kinds of opinions. The kind you should keep to yourself, and the kind you shouldn’t give but you give anyway. If you ought to be all the time on latter track, then you might be suffering from the disease of being Brutally Honest. Here you can read the meaning of Brutally Honest in different languages. These meanings and definitions are compiled with the help of dictionaries and Google translator.
Definition of Brutally Honest in English
Being a brutally honest person doesn’t only comprises blunt scrutiny for others, but accepting your own flaws too. A brutal honest person can, if we accept it as coolly as possible, actually tell us some things we need to know. Being brutally honest is like highlighting our own shadow, society’s shadow and that dark side of the humanity that we see everyday but deny to accept it exists. There can be many pros and cons of being brutally honest depending on the circumstances around.
Know meaning of Brutally Honest in Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, French, Spanish and other languages. Source – Dictionary References and Translator.
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Hindi: क्रूरता से ईमानदार
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Gujarati: નિર્દયતાથી પ્રમાણિક
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Bengali: নৃশংসভাবে সৎ
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Kannada: ಪಾಶವೀಯ ಪ್ರಾಮಾಣಿಕತೆ
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Malyalam: ക്രൂരമായ സത്യസന്ധമായ
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Marathi: चालत्या बसमध्ये प्रामाणिक
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Punjabi: ਬੇਰਹਿਮੀ ਇਮਾਨਦਾਰ
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Tamil: கொடூரமாக நேர்மையான
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Telugu: దారుణం నిజాయితీ
Being brutally honest with someone, and having someone else be brutally honest with you, is what emboldens you to improve and grow yourself.
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Urdu language: وحشیانہ ایماندار
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Arabic: صادقة وحشية (Pronounce as Sadiqat Wahashia)
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Pashto: په وحشیانه صادق
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Persian: وحشیانه صادقانه
If you are Brutally Honest and cannot sugar-coat your words, you’d just find yourself walking alone more often than not. Nobody can bear to hear the truth at all times.
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Arbaijani: vəhşicəsinə vicdanlı
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Belarusian: сумленныя
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Bulgarian: брутално откровен
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Burmese: ရက်စက်စွာရိုးသားသော
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Chinese: 残酷诚实
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Croatian: brutalno iskren
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Dutch: genadeloos eerlijk
Meaning of Brutally Honest in French: Brutalement honnête
Meaning of Brutally Honest in German: Brutal ehrlich
If you’re being brutally honest on a regular basis, and your life isn’t just swaying from one crisis to another, you apparently be called a heartless, cruel and insensitive person who don’t understand social rules and chivalry.
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Hebrew: כנה באכזריות
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Hungarian: brutálisan őszinte
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Hungarian: jujur
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Irish: brutally macánta
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Italian: brutalmente onesto
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Japanese: 残忍な正直
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Kazakh: қатал адал
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Korean: 잔인하게 정직한
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Kurdish: hovane dirust
Being a brutally honest person wins you genuine fans, friends and followers who will stand with you always, no matters what. You are surrounded by the people who genuinely care about you. They maybe less in number but they are real!
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Kyrgyz: мыкаачылык менен чынчыл
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Latin: crudeliterque honestum
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Mongolian: хэрцгийгээр шударга
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Norwegian: brutalt ærlig
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Portuguese: Brutalmente honesto
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Polish: brutalnie uczciwy
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Romanian: brutal onest
Shedding all the weight of false emotions and pretensions makes you feel lighter.
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Russian: честны
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Ukrainian: чесні
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Serbian: брутално искрен
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Spanish: brutalmente honesto
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Sinhala: අමානුෂික ලෙස අවංක
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Swedish: brutalt ärlig
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Thai: ซื่อสัตย์หฤโหด
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Turkish: Vahşice dürüst
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Uzbek: vahshiyona halol
Meaning of Brutally Honest in Vietnamese: tàn nhẫn trung thực
A brutally honest person is basically not trying to be harsh but if he is hard pressed by somebody, he needs not to sugar-coat his opinion, especially if he has had to say it once or twice already. It has nothing to do with arrogance. He’d rather be undervalued and have people listen to him when he talks softly.
5 Brilliant Ways to Improve Your English Speaking Skills
When it comes to learning something new, people often fall for coaching and online tutorials. If you want to improve spoken English skills and learn basic business English conversations, spoken English tutorials available on YouTube can help you initially, but listening and watching isn’t enough to improve your communication.
If you wish to speak English fluently you will have to practice it daily in real life conversations. The only way you can learn a new language is when you start speaking it. English is a language of business and professional communication in India. Many deserving candidates lose out on job opportunities because of their vernacular accent. When it comes to draft a killer e-mail or to submit the assignments in college, you can easily buy essay from online essay-writing portals, but when it comes to deliver a speech or when you have to impress your boss-to-be in an interview, you have to be fluent at spoken English.
How to Improve Spoken English skills in a month
Forget the fear: The main problem with most people who find it difficult to speak English fluently is that they lack confidence and they have a fear that they might commit mistake and will be laughed at. But unless you start practicing English communication how would you know where you are going wrong and where you need to improve?
We all make mistakes and the only way to learn is to practice and have others correct us. Start with what you know and soon you will be learning new things you never knew. Unless you start speaking a language you can never learn it.
Think in English: When talking in the English language, many of us tend to think in our native language and then translate it in mind, and make a check again while speaking out. If you think in Hindi and try speaking it after translating it in English, the process takes much time and you cannot communicate with anyone if you take too much time uttering your words.
Improve your vocabulary and word power: Improve your vocabulary to improve your communication. Set a goal to learn 5 new words everyday, then after 6 months, 150 new words will be added to your vocabulary. Any good orator uses 2500-3000 words in his common conversations, hence reaching this goal won’t take much time if you set a goal to learn something new every day.
Google avails a brilliant way to search the meaning of new words. Just type ‘define’ before the word, and it will give an instant reply suggesting its synonyms and an example on how to use it in a sentence. Apart from learning new words, also learn new phrases and slang famous on the internet like the meaning of swag, selfie, bae.
Websites like Thesaurus and Urban Dictionary can help you learning new phrases and slang. For example, if you search “meaning of Brutally Honest” then head to Urban Dictionary and find its meaning and how it is used in popular English. Another thing you need to remember is, sense of the slang doesn’t mean the same in your native language.
For example, if you use Brutally Honest in English, it simply means a candid opinion without sugar-coated words, but if you find its meaning in Hindi or Punjabi it will result something weird. So, when you search for the meaning of Brutally Honest, don’t forget to search Brutally Honest in Hindi too, same with other words and slang.
Just like this example, synonyms are also tricky. “Sink” is synonymous with “fall” but you cannot use sink to replace fall – Ashima was skating on the ice rink and then she sank in ice – makes no sense. Make a list of such new words as and when possible and try to use these words when you are communicating in English. This helps you to make your language grow rich.
Use the digital media to learn spoken English: Read English books, newspapers and magazines. If you are a movie buff, watch Hollywood movies with subtitles, old idea.. huh? Let’s add a twist and make it interesting. Watch a Bollywood Movie with English subtitles. Cool!!
The more you hear the more exposure you get to new words to add on to your vocabulary and you get more familiar with the pronunciation and ‘ intonation of different words.
Practice with other English learners: Find a friend who is also interested in improving spoken English so that you can practice together, correct each other and learn together. There are many spoken English tools available online too. Another thing you can do is to Record your own voice and listen to it. This will help you gain confidence and work on your mistakes.
By inculcating certain practices in your daily life, you will get closer to sound like a native English speaker and equip yourself with a global accent and you will not be speaking American or British English, but correct English.
Also read: Genius Yet Easy Ways To Learn English
How right sitting posture reduces Back Pain – The Healing Begins
Sitting in a wrong posture on an office chair for prolonged intervals of time can undoubtedly trigger back pain or worsen an existing problem related to back and spine. The primary reason behind this is that sitting in a wrong posture, in an office chair increases stress within the back, shoulders, arms, and legs, and particularly, can add massive strain to the back muscular tissues and spinal discs.
A lot of people suffering with severe backache resort on painkillers and physiotherapy rather than focusing on how to improve sitting posture in office chair!
A correct sitting posture on computer or any desk can reduce the back pain minimizing the undue strain over back and spine.
How correct sitting posture reduces Back Pain
When you sit in an office chair for a long interval of time, the common tendency for most of the people is to stoop over or droop down in the chair, and this kind of posture can overstretch the spinal ligaments causing needless strain on the discs, muscular tissues and surrounding structures in the spine.
Over time, wrong sitting posture in the chair can damage spinal structures and contribute to or exacerbate a backache.
An ergonomic office chair is a tool that, when used in a right way, can help one maximize support to back and maintain correct sitting posture while working on a computer.
The first step in setting up an office chair is to ascertain the required height of the individual’s desk or computer or workstation. This choice is determined primarily by the type of work to be done and by the height of the person using the office chair.
The height of the desk or workstation itself can vary greatly and will require different positioning of the office chair, or a different type of ergonomic chair altogether.
Once the workstation has been situated, then the user can adjust the office chair according to his or her physical proportions.
Here are some important tips to help make sure that the office chair and workstation are as comfortable as possible and will cause the least amount of stress to the spine:
- Elbow measure: First, begin by sitting comfortably as close as possible to your workstation so that your upper arms are parallel to your spine. Rest your hands on your work surface (e.g. Desktop, computer keyboard) If your elbows are not at 90-degree angle, adjust your office chair height either up or down.
- Thigh measure: Check that you easily slide your fingers under your thigh at leading edge of the office chair. If it is too tight, you need to prop your feet up with an adjustable footrest. If you are extraordinarily tall and there is more than a finger width between your thigh and the chair, you need to raise the desk or work surface so that you can raise the height of your office chair.
- Calf measure: With your bottom pushed against the chair back, try to pass your clenched fist between the back of your calf and the front of your office chair. If you can’t do that easily, then the office chair is too deep. You will need to adjust the backrest forward, insert a low back support (such as a lumbar support cushion, a pillow or rolled up towel), or get a new office chair.
- Low Back support: Your bottom should be pressed against the back of your chair, and there should be a cushion that causes your lower back to arch slightly so that you don’t slump forward or slouch down in the chair is as you tire over time. This low back support in the office chair is essential to minimize the load on your back. Never slump or slouch forward in the office chair, as that places extra stress on structures in the low back, and in particular, on the lumbar discs.
- Resting eye level: Close your eyes while sitting comfortably with your head facing forward. Slowly open your eyes. Your gaze should be aimed at center of your computer screen. If your computer screen is higher or lower than your gaze, you need to either raise or lower it to reduce strain on the upper spine.
- Armrest: Adjust the armrest of the office chair so that it just slightly lifts your arms at the shoulders. Use of an armrest on your office chair is important to take some of the strain off your upper spine and shoulders, and it should make you less likely to slouch forward in your chair.
Rather than resorting on painkillers and physiotherapy improve your sitting posture in office chair, a correct sitting posture can heal your back pain.
Why should you file ITR even if your income is not taxable
Many people are confused when it comes to filing tax returns when the income falls below the taxable limit or when no taxes are due. What if your income is below the taxable limit of Rs 2.5 lakh per year? Should you still file tax returns? Yes You should. The last date to file /e-file your income tax return is 31st July. Here is why should you file ITR even if your income is not taxable!
What is income tax
Annual charge levied on both earned income (wages, salaries, commission) and unearned income (dividends, interest, rents). In addition to financing a government’s operations, progressive income taxation is designed to distribute wealth more evenly in a population, and to serve as automatic fiscal stabilizer to cushion the effects of economic cycles.
What is income tax return ITR
It is the format in which all the assesses should declare their income details, tax payment details and other basic details. There are totally 8 ITR forms in India, which should be selected based on the type of incomes an assesses has.
ITR 1 – For individuals having income from salary, one house property and interest.
ITR 2 – Those who doesn’t fall under ITR 1 + For individuals and HUF who doesn’t have Business Income.
ITR 3 – For partners in firms (but doesn’t have any personal business).
ITR 4 – For individuals and HUF’s having business income.
ITR 4S – For individuals and HUF having income from presumptive business.
ITR 5 – For persons other than Individual, HUF, Company and for whom ITR 7 is not applicable.
ITR 6 – For companies other than companies claiming exemption under sec-11.
ITR 7 – For persons including companies required to furnish returns under various sub-sections of 139.
Who has to file Income Tax Return?
According to Section 139(1), every person whose total income during the previous year exceeds the maximum amount which is not chargeable to income tax has to file a tax return. During the current assessment year, any person earning exceeds Rs.2, 50,000/- is required to file Income tax return. In the Income tax act , all the incomes are divided into 5 heads as follow:
- Income from House property
- Income from Business or profession
- Capital gains (long term / short term)
- Income from salaries
- Income from other sources (those incomes which don’t belong to any of the above 4 heads)
The total of Net income from all heads is knows as gross income. After reducing the deduction from gross income is known as taxable income. ITR is filled against this taxable income.
Also Read: Why PPF Is Best Tax Saving Option
How to fill ITR online
Before you start the process, keep your bank statements, Form 16 issued by your employer and a copy of last year’s return at hand. Next, log on to www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in Follow these steps:
- Step 1: Register yourself on the website. Your Permanent Account Number (PAN) will be your user ID.
- Step 2: View your tax credit statement — Form 26AS — for the financial year 2015-16 . The statement will reflect the taxes deducted by your employer actually deposited with the I-T department. The TDS as per your Form 16 must tally with the figures in Form 26AS. If you file the return despite discrepancies, if any, you could get a notice from the I-T department later.
- Step 3: Under the ‘Download’ menu, click on Income Tax Return Forms and choose AY 2016-17 (for financial year 201-16 ). Download the Income Tax Return (ITR) form applicable to you. If your exempt income exceeds Rs 5,000, the appropriate form will be ITR-2 . If the applicable form is ITR-1 or ITR 4S, you can complete the process on the portal itself, by using the ‘Quick e-file ITR’ link.
- Step 4: Open the downloaded Return Preparation Software (excel utility) and complete the form by entering all the details , using your Form 16.
- Step 5: Ascertain the tax payable by clicking the ‘Calculate Tax’ tab. Pay tax (if applicable) and enter the challan details in the tax return.
Why should you file ITR even if your income is not taxable
- Loans: Having filed the ITR will help individuals, like the one in the example above, when they have to apply for a vehicle loan (two-wheeler or four-wheeler). All major banks can ask for a copy of tax returns. State Bank of India asks vehicle loan applicants for the latest salary-slip showing all deductions, TDS certificate / Form 16, copy of ITR for last two financial years. Additionally, showing a copy of ITR receipts also comes handy if your loan application is rejected or if you are not getting as much loan as you want.
- To claim refund: If you have a refund due from the Income Tax Department, you will have to file returns, without which you will have to forgo the refund.
- To carry forward losses: If you do not file returns, you will not be able to carry forward capital losses (short-term or long-term), if any, in a financial year to be adjusted against capital gains made in the subsequent years. A long-term capital loss in one year can be carried forward for eight consecutive years immediately succeeding the year in which the loss is incurred. Long-term capital loss can be adjusted only against a long-term capital gain in the year. But short-term capital loss (STCL) can be adjusted against long- as well as short-term capital gains.
- Visa processing: If you are traveling overseas, foreign consulates ask you to furnish ITR receipt of the last couple of years at the time of the visa interview. Some embassies may ask for ITR receipts of previous three years, while some others may ask for the most recent certificate. This is especially true if you plan to travel to the US, UK, Canada or Europe, not so stringent for South East Asia or Middle East.
- Buying a high life cover: Buying life cover of Rs 50 lakh or Rs 1 crore has become commonplace. However, these covers are available against your ITR documents to verify annual income. Life insurance companies, especially LIC, ask for ITR receipts these days if you opt to buy a term policy with sum insured of Rs 50 lakh or more. The sum insured one can get with a term cover depends on many factors one of which is the income of the insured. If an insured does not have a very high salary, he doesn’t need a higher insurance cover.
- Government tender: Experts say that if one plans to start their business and need to fill a government tender or two for the same, they will need to show their tax return receipts of the previous five years. This again, is to show your financial status and whether you can support the payment obligation or not.
- Importance for self employed friends: Self-employed businessmen, consultants and partners of firms do not get Form 16. Hence, ITR receipts become an even more important document for them, provided their annual income exceeds the basic exemption limit of Rs 2.50 lakh. For all sorts of financial transactions, ITR receipts will be the only proof of income and tax payment for the self-employed.
- Costs you nothing: Any individual with an annual income of more than 2.5 lakhs before allowing deduction such as 80C or 80D is mandated to file income tax returns in India. Returns can be filed either in a physical manner or electronically. If you think that you can get rid of paying taxes by not filing your returns, then you are definitely wrong. Because not filing returns will cost you more than not paying taxes.
- Safe not sorry route: Income tax department might issue a warning by sending you a notice to file your returns as soon as possible if it thinks you are jumping your taxes. And if you are found to be obligated to pay taxes, The IT department will keep adding up additional interest of 1% per month till the time you clear off your tax payments this is over and above regular interest for non-payment of taxes within time. Further, you will also be subjected to several penalties. The last date to file /e-file your income tax return is 31st July. So, if you haven’t yet filed returns yet, do it now to avoid any penalties in future.
Entertainment2 years ago
Movie Review: Sher-e-Hind rekindles patriotism with Hind Ka Napak Ko Jawab
Entertainment1 year ago
Jattu Engineer Is A Rib-Tickling Laughriot With An Inspirational Tale – Movie Review
Health2 years ago
Product Review: MSG 7-7 Shampoo & 9 Bar 9 Hair Oil
Think It Loud2 years ago
5 Famous Fathers and their Talented Daughters
NewsNerd2 years ago
Saint Dr Gurmeet Ram Rahim beats Modi, Sachin, SRK in the Race of “The Most Loved Indian”
Entertainment1 year ago
10 Reasons Why Jattu Engineer Is A Must Watch Movie
Entertainment1 year ago
‘MSG Online Gurukul’ to Unveil The Secrets of The Universe – First Look Out
FactCheck1 year ago
Forget Horoscopes, Here Is Why You Should Go For A Blood Test Before Marriage